Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Steampunk Goth Zombie Lolita Cameos

I apologize to all my followers for not keeping up with my blog. I have been exceptionally busy with orders this week, which is just amazing!  Thank you for all your support.

Below are a few custom orders I completed this week of the Kirstin Zombie Queen Cameo.

 The Kirstin-Steampunk Goth Zombie Queen Cameo  Pendant Necklace

The Kirstin-Steampunk Goth Zombie Queen Cameo  Pendant Necklace

Also, a new design....

Steampunk Zombie Queen Lolita Cameo Victorian Skeleton Key Necklace


Steampunk Zombie Queen Lolita Cameo Victorian Skeleton Key Necklace

Available for purchase in my Etsy shop.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/93859956/steampunk-zombie-queen-lolita-cameo

A design which I sold today. However, I can make one similar if you so desire.

Tracy Victorian Goth Queen Zombie Lolita Beaded Necklace

Tracy Victorian Goth Queen Zombie Lolita Beaded Necklace

All photos owned and Copyrighted by Pearls and White Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment