Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Follow with Google Friend connect......Grand opening news!!
I am going to offer an exclusive 10% discount to all my blog followers when my samples are ready. Think of it as a thank you for following from the beginning In order for me to track this and to receive this offer, I need you to go to the "Followers" section of my blog on the bottom of the page and click on the icon "Join the site with Google Friend Connect". You can then be added by your gmail or yahoo account. Thank you for all your support so far, so in return I wanted to offer you this discount on your first purchase. Our goals for having the samples ready are right on track. Pictures will follow in next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment