Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Friday, January 20, 2012

Indulge yourself......


Every once in awhile, a girl has to indulge herself.
Sarah Jessica Parker



My goal this weekend is to have two pieces designed and ready for you to view. I am going to be selling them on etsy.com.  When I finish them I will have a link to my Etsy store if you would like to view and purchase.

SO.....these are a few of my inspirations for these first few pieces. Of course, I will always have a pearl somewhere on the design as my trademark.  Happy Friday!

Sarah Jessica Parker


A girl can never have too many pearls!!!!!
Sarah Jessica Parker


Colorblocked Strands Necklace
Color Block Necklace
Anthropologie

Caramelo Necklace

Carmelo Necklace
Anthropologie

Verdura... with a classic Coco Chanel Favorite

Vendura

Vendura.com

I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet.
Sarah Jessica Parker


Images borrowed from Athropologie and Vendura

No comments:

Post a Comment