Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall is in the air.......

First, I would like to apologize to my followers as I have had a nasty virus all week and not had the time or strength to update this blog. Good news is, I am feeling better and the creative juices are flowing again.

We have had such cool mornings here in Tennessee this week. I love a crisp fall morning, watching the leaves change each year, and especially the excitement of pulling out my favorite clothes of the year. I absolutely believe fall is the most fun time of the year to dress and accessorize.  So what are the fashion mags all saying about fall fashion............jewel tones and animal prints.  To me, this is fabulous news.

My first release will be clutches.  You will see jewel tones of microsuede, leopard, and some houndstooth.  I have many friends and followers who are Alabama football fans, so I am sure the houndstooth will be popular in honor of Bear Bryant. I am loving mixing chrysocolla, amber, quartz, and amethyst.

Remember all items will be handmade at time of purchase, so think of it as I am your personal stylist and designer. I am making a handbag for you, not a heavy production line of the same old, same old.  You will have your own one of a kind, Martha Elkins Collection Handbag

Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment