Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nordstrom Junkie..................

Most of you who have known me for some time know this---- I have an addiction to Nordstrom.  I grew up in San Diego, CA and weekly shopping at Nordstrom is a must! As a little girl, one of  my best friends and I (also an only child) would always go to Nordstrom and put the quarter in the slot and purchase a Nordstrom shopping bag. This of course was then used to "impress" everyone in the mall that we were "cool enough" to shop at Nordy's all by ourselves. I remember toting around this shopping bag and putting all our purchases from Claire's, 5-7-9,  and Wet Seal.  I still smile at this memory every time I walk into a Nordstrom and hear the baby grand piano and say,"AH".   I know Nordstrom is not Bergdorf Goodman, but this west coast girl is loyal to them especially with all my childhood memories shopping there with my mother.

As I was pouring over the shoe department online tonight, I came across these Michael Kors Sophia Booties. I am absolutely in love with these.

I absolutely love the combination of the flannel and patent leather textures. The buckles give it an edgier flare. Also, loving the 4 3/4 inch heel.  I am 5'3, so I love stilettos and platforms. Enjoy!!

1 comment: