Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Friday, October 28, 2011

TGIF Weekend Look..........

Friday, Friday here you are...........I am ready for a great, fun weekend with family and friends. So far I have treated myself to a fabulous faux fur sweater I found 40% off and a pair of Frye boots. The boots are a sample from a Professional Stylist friend I have, Sarah Chaney of www.pencilskirtsandlattes.com . What a great start to the weekend......... I put together an fun outfit below from a few of my favorite stores and designers. Have a fabulous Friday! I am sewing some this weekend, so should have a few samples soon.

Accent your positive and delete your negative.
Donna Karan






Chain-Print Blouson Chemise- White House Black Market
Ruby-Color Stretch BraceletRuby Colored Stretch Bracelet
 Ruby Colored Stone Ring White House Black Market
Ruby-Color/Jet Drop EarringRuby Colored Jet-Set Earring


Steve Madden 'Meteour'  Wedge Boots

COACH KRISTIN LEATHER SLIM ENVELOPE Coach Kristin Leather Slim Envelope Clutch

SPANX® 'Tight End' Shaping TightsSpanx 'Tight End' Shaping Tights


Images borrowed from White House Black Market, Nordstrom, and Steve Madden.

No comments:

Post a Comment