Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Work it ladies..........Accessorize!!

What a gorgeous day!!!  This morning at my daughter's soccer, I noticed most of the mother's just do not care what they look like on the weekends.  I am all for comfort, but to quote my friend, Sarah Chaney, " Even if you are having a bad day, make the best of it and play with your outfit a little." I have my blah days, but even just putting a funky top and necklace makes me feel a little better inside. Also, have fun with your shoes and pair ballet flats with your favorite go to jeans.   You do not have to be dressed to the nines to go to the soccer field or grocery store, but just throwing on a few items will make you feel better and look like you actually care about yourself. You will be amazed at your confidence.  Leave the old t-shirts and ratty shorts for yard work and pajamas.  Take a look at Reese Witherspoon on the weekends. She always looks like she is in style in a relaxed and effortless way, but still pulling off the cute fedora, aviators, flip flops, and fun purse. To me the accessories can make any dull outfit work. So ladies, have fun with your outfits and it doesn't always take a ton of money. I am always on a budget, so I always shop TJ Maxx. Kohls,and  Forever 21. I always find one of my favorite shoe companies, Chinese Laundry at TJ's.  Adding new accessories to any outfit in your closet can give you a new look, just by changing your jewelry and handbag. So ladies, get out and work those outfits!!  You will feel fabulous, even on a rainy, dull day.

No comments:

Post a Comment