Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bead Obsessed.........

I have made 3 more necklaces for myself since last night. I am very addicted to designing pieces.   My husband is very patient with me as I keep stringing beads and seem very distracted :). I am very blessed to have a supportive family and friends as I pursue my new vision. Now if I could get some patience and realize it takes longer then 12 hours to sell a piece on Etsy. Haha.

Saw these on Pinterest and wanted to share.  Happy Saturday!!

Red graduated beads
Red Graduated Beads
Via Barb Rooker on Pinterest

beads from broken glass
Beads from Broken Glass
Via Marta Dolbear on Pinterest


beads
Via Jane McManus on Pinterest
beads.
Via Princess Kate Wilson on Pinterest


loving the beads! #burberry
Burberry
Via Alexandria Kiempf on Pinterest

Images borrowed from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment