So most of my followers know my main job is a Dental Hygienist. One of the most important things to me is to have a white healthy smile and make sure every guest I see each day has the smile they want for life. It is my job to help them become the fabulous new person they desire. Just brightening your smile gives you an instant "facelift", makeover, and can make you look 7 years younger just by whitening your teeth.. BTW, at my office we call them "guests" not patients, so you don't get the white coat scariness with calling someone a "patient". Let's face it, who likes the dentist office? So I have dedicated my career (14 years or so now) to learning the best techniques to get that smile bright. I am really good at it. I always have a guest grinning ear to ear because of how they feel and look with their new smile. I am not tooting my own horn, but its a fact. I rock :).
My next favorite thing is jewelry. I am learning new techniques and have new ideas each day in my head of what I am ready to make and design for you. Pearls are my favorite and I love Coco Chanel and how she wore them with everything. I try to, as well, always incorporate them in my outfit. I also like to dabble in fashion blogging, so I also post new ideas to do with fashion and shopping to keep me busy.
So, I decided this new year to change the name of my business to two things which are important to me. Pearls and a white healthy smile. Welcome to my new vision!!
No comments:
Post a Comment