Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Size Matters.................................

Although I love a clutch for evening, it really is impractical for everyday. You always end up not being able to fit your keys and phone in the clutch and usually are begging your better half to hold the items which you can't cram in the handbag.

So as an everyday bag, I prefer a tote or hobo.  Although they always seem to eat your phone, keys,  and makeup I love a big handbag.  As a mother, you also know if kids get tired of carrying stuff at least you know you have room for it in your huge purse :).


Here are some ideas for Spring........


Armani
www.style.com



Alexander McQueen
www.style.com



Coach
www.coach.com

Mini Luscious Hobo

Mini Luscious Hobo
www.rebeccaminkoff.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Hamilton Large' Tote
MICHAEL by Michael Kors
Hamilton Bag
www.nordstrom.com

Images borrowed form Nordstrom, Rebecca Minkoff, and Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment