Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Monday, January 30, 2012

Love is In the Air...........

It is almost February and being it is 60 degrees today in Nashville, it feels like Spring is just around the corner.  So being in the romantic mood I am in, being Valentine's Day is upon us, and the sun is shining today I posted some fun, flirty romantic styles I found on Pinterest this morning. Also, of course, I had to add some fresh flower pics as well.

And remember, love the one you are with and make sure you tell them how much you do love them. I am blessed with having  a husband I am head over heels in love with, even 2 years later:).  So make your evening hello kiss to your significant other a stellar reminder of why you are with them, not just a routine smooch. Who cares if the kids are watching!  Our kids used to say "ewwwww!", but now they are used to it. :) I think it is important to show your children what love is all about. Make it a happy Monday!!



i love the ruffles so classy
Via Eizabeth Bentley Pinterest

Sherbert colors

Via Christine Martinez Pinterest
Details >> Marchesa >> Spring 2012 >> RTW
Via Marta McCall Pinterest

color block drape dress

Via Mckenzie Farquer Pinterest
flowers

Via wedding Pinterest

flowers

Via Donna Whalen Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment