Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Capturing the Vitality of Spring....................


I am loving the warmer temperatures we have been having here in Nashville. It's a little chilly today, but at least the sun is out.  So if the sun is out I am happy and I want to go bright, bright with my wardrobe.I love cute, flirty spring dresses and skirts which make me want to twirl.  Even the winter months can't get me blue when the sun is out. Growing up in San Diego, grey days really didn't happen much. So this California girl prefers the sunshine and warmer days :). That being said, let's look at some fun finds I found today ...........

Bubble necklace

Bubble Necklace
Sweet Papaya
J Crew
www.jcrew.com
Burberry BE3053 Sunglasses
Burberry Aviators
www.sunglasshut.com



Green Cowl Neck Dress

Green Cowl Neck Dress
Dorothy Perkins
www.stylefind.com

Ballerina Princess Dress (Hot Red)

Ballerina Princess Dress
Free People
www.stylefind.com
Ray-Ban RB4168 METEOR Sunglasses
Ray-Ban
Meteor
www.sunglasshut.com


Toothpick jean in garment-dyed twill

Toothpick Jean in Blue Grotto
J.Crew
www.jcrew.com



Images borrowed from Sunglass Hut, J Crew, and Stylefind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment