When January rolls around, I always get Spring fever. January is a month of new beginnings for a new year and to me Spring is about renewal. The dreary days of Winter always make me want to add color to my Winter wardrobe. I love the idea of Color Blocking to transition to Spring. If you do not feel comfortable wearing color, accessories is always an option to add the pop of color you need to update.
Also, this year I am really working hard to get some jewelry designs made and should have 3 new pieces ready for Spring to be sold on Etsy. My bead choices are on back order, but I promise to my followers to have product soon. Thank you all for your patience as my creativity is evolving. Handbags are still in production as my partner was abroad all of December. Lucky her :>)
Chartruse Sweater
Via Jane Wang on Pinterest
Via Erin Daffinson on Pinterest
Color Blocking via Atlantic-Pacific
Investment Bag
Leather Tote Reed Krakoff
Image borrowed form InStyle
Bright Clutch
Talbots
Image borrowed from InStyle
Faylinn Necklace
Images borrowed from Chicos
Gazit Necklace
Images borrowed form Chicos
No comments:
Post a Comment