Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Unique and Fresh Handbags.........


Continuing my obsession with handbags, I love Spring purses with clean lines. This is my "go to" for Spring.  However, I will mix it up a little with a unique bag here and there. I never carry a Vera Bradley...Gasp!!! Maybe if you are a certain age, but no thank you, not for me.  Check out my Sunday Pinterest finds....and yes, my name is Marti and I am a Pinterest Addict :)!!



HOBO wristlet
HOBO Wristlet
Via Laura McGowan-Dawson on Pinterest


Boho bag. i HAVE to have this.
Boho Bag
Via Sarah Mitchell on Pinterest

Hermes Birkin #handbags
Hermes Birkin Bag
Via Pinterest

marlow hobo
Marlow Hobo
Via Emily Butt on Pinterest

Matthew Campbell Laurenza Handbags


Matthew Campbell Laurenza
Via Barbara Sokol on Pinterest

Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 Handbags

Victoria Beckham Spring 2012
Via Helena Lu on Pinterest


Check out my handmade beaded necklaces and earrings For Sale on Etsy.com.Links Below.

No comments:

Post a Comment