I treated myself to a shopping spree yesterday, while trying to get an outfit together to wear to the J Crew Seminar Sunday. I was successful and found what I was looking for in my budget :). These are a few finds I came across, I thought might be helpful. Love a bargain!! Have a great Saturday!
All finds under $50

LPLP Linea Pelle Crossbody Wristlet- Orange-Target
I picked up this wristlet today while at Target. I love the color and all the pockets to fit small items in.The strap is detachable, so can be used as a clutch as well It was $19.99!.

Shi by Journeys Babydoll Boots
I love Shi by Journeys. Trendy shoes at affordable prices. On sale now!

Shi by Journeys Rosey boot.
On sale too at Shi!

Jennifer Lopez Sheered Surplice Dress at Kohls

Simply Vera Vera Wang Faux-Fur Shrug
On sale at Kohls.

American Eagle Oufitter Faux Fur Snood

American Eagle Outfitters Striped Duffel
Great weekender bag.............................

Women's Satin Dress in Serpent by Old Navy

Women's Plaid Flannel Shirt at Old Navy
Images borrowed from Target, Old Navy, American Eagle Outfitters, and Shi by Journeys.
No comments:
Post a Comment