Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Friday, November 18, 2011

Vintage Inspired.........

What makes something vintage? This is a question I ask myself sometimes. When I think of something as "vintage", I automatically think expensive. However, this is not always true.  I am to the decision that "vintage" means a style or fashion statement, which doesn't have an age except in your mind. What makes something vintage work, is how one styles it.  If you do it right....it's amazing!

Antonio del Castillo, 1954. hello gorgeous                    {GASP} vintage christian dior--1950....gorgeous

Antonio del Castillo, 1954                          Christian Dior 1950s


Callot Soeurs evening dress, circa 1925 - gorgeous vintage                  
Callot Soeurs circa 1925




I was introduced to this designer by my friend Sarah of Pencil Skirts and Lattes. I love these looks and how her designs capture a vintage appeal. I love clothes for the Fall and Winter.......it's my favorite season. :).




The Emma, Camilla, Rosie, Gracie and Sophie by Emily Hallman
www.emilyhallman.com
Images borrowed from Emily Hallman.

Daily Pinterest finds........
www.pinterest.com
Cute and comfy.Unisex Large Metal Aviator Sunglass - Arista by Ray-Ban.
adorable
. Red.


Images borrowed from Pinterest and Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment