Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Quick preview of J Crew Fashion Event...............

These are just a few things I jotted down from our J Crew Fashion event I attended with friends. I, of course, will keep posting until I share all ideas Lisa with J Crew presented and some of my own.  Just returned home from long road trip, so more posts to come this week when not as exhausted.

The new neutrals of the season.......Paisley and Animal Print.........

Silk camp shirt in leopard lamé

Silk Camp Shirt in Leopard Lame


Rhea popover in paisley
Rhea Popover in Paisley

I kept looking at the case while in our seminar and drooling at this statement necklace

Bubble necklace Bubble Necklace



Make you own WOW necklace by layering necklaces...............................................................

Crystal Venus flytrap necklaceAcorn fireball necklaceTriple-strand black-and-white necklace
Crystal Venus Flytrap Necklace----Acorn Fireball Necklace------- Triple-Strand Black-White Necklace

Always add a bracelet...........
Crystal dot hand-enameled bracelet

Crystal Dot Hand-Enameled Bracelet

Thin hand-enameled bangle       Wide hand-enameled bangle


Thin Hand Enameled Bangle                     Wide Hand Enameled Bangle


All images borrowed from J Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment