Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wine Wednesday finds....................................

My Wednesday started out crazy by being in 2 hours of traffic just to get to work. My commute takes 30 mins usually, but with wrecks every which way I turned, I was stuck.  So I put together some random finds for today's post as my brain is a little fried .  I will be having a glass of wine for sure tonight, even if it is Wednesday :).








Photos borrowed from H+M

Fahrenheit - Fun Party Shoes Under $100Fahrenheit @endless.comnine west - Fun Party Shoes Under $100Nine West
steve madden - Fun Party Shoes Under $100Steve Maddenaldo - Fun Party Shoes Under $100Aldo @ aldoshoes.com

Snow Sparkle Earrings by jcrew: $38 #Earrings #jcrew Snow Sparkle earrings J CrewLove all of this!Love this!

Strapless Lace Column Dress by Adam Lippes #Dress #Adam_LippesFall / Winter Styleboots plus socks


Images borrowed from Pinterest, InStyle, H+M.

No comments:

Post a Comment