Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Friday, November 4, 2011

Personal style....................

One of the most important things I have learned is to wear what works with your body type.  Marilyn Monroe, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, and Grace Kelly discovered what worked best for them as individuals. While doing this, they soon became fashion icons and have left a style influence which we still all recognize today. I always wear large sunglasses,  which is a trend Jackie O brought into fashion. Marilyn Monroe was very curvy and hourglass shaped. She often wore halter tops to accentuate her large bust and smaller waist.  Most of us remember the famous picture when she is in a white halter pleated dress.......... Grace Kelly was tall, thin, and elegant. She was always classic in her fashion choices and was effortlessly chic. When I was 18, I went to Monaco with my parents. One can still feel Grace Kelly's  fashion presence when visiting.  One automatically wants to wear a large hat with dark glasses, while sight seeing and shopping. So my advice to anyone is to figure out what your own personal style is, what trends you want to follow if any, and always feel comfortable with yourself.  This way you always feel fabulous!








                          


                                    



Images borrowed from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment