All images borrowed from J Crew.
Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Feeling preppy again....................
When I was in high school, I dressed so preppy it was ridiculous. I was ashamed of my curves and wore billowy sweaters and khakis almost every day to hide everything. Thank God I grew out of that stage (Haha)! I was the epitome of Yuppie! I have been invited to a Fall Fashion seminar at J Crew this Sunday here in Nashville, so I decided to look at their site and check out the new fresh looks they have for Fall/Winter. Here are a few of my finds worth mentioning........
J Crew Swish Skirt
J Crew Invitation Leopard Clutch
No.2 Pencil Skirt in Vibrant Flame J.Crew
Perfect Shirt in Royal Paisley
Printed iPhone case
All images borrowed from J Crew.
All images borrowed from J Crew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment