Images borrowed from Pinterest.
Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model
Monday, November 28, 2011
Snow, snow...............
Snow is in the forecast for Nashville!! I love it when it snows here. Everyone freaks out, the grocery stores are packed the night before, schools close, and everyone gets to stay home as a family. Growing up in San Diego, we never got "snow days". My first winter after moving to Nashville, a huge ice storm hit and we were out of power for 2 weeks. We even got to "ski" down our hill at my parent's house. Snow makes me smile and I still get the excitement a child gets when it happens. Also, my husband and I take an annual ski trip every year and it always makes me think of the fun we have together just he and I. It's our treat to ourselves with no kids :>)!

Images borrowed from Pinterest.


Images borrowed from Pinterest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment