Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tequila Thursday......................................

I am wrapping up my work week today. This always excites me because I then have Friday to do whatever I want.Usually, I get to go out to lunch with my husband and his coworkers. I adore my husband's coworkers as they are very entertaining and we always have so much laughter when we all go out.

Weekend wear is on my mind. I love playing with my wardrobe on the weekend, as I wear the same thing Monday - Thursday due to work. I found some celeb looks for the weekend,  which is sure to inspire you. And always enjoy your Thursday with a margarita. It is a sure way to get through your Friday and ready for the fun to come!




Kate Beckinsale





Cameron Diaz

I always love Cameron's style. She always seems so natural, effortless and chic.



Kate Bosworth



Reese Witherspoon

Always love this Nashville girl's style!

My Pinterest finds below.......yes I am addicted :)!


Happygrandpa cardigan with elbow patches and lace shorts. just throw on some tights for cooler temps. Frye Veronica Slouch in Dark Brown.

#fashionFashionFashion

www.pinterest.com

Photos borrowed from Lucky Magazine and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment