Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Friday, November 18, 2011

Glammin it up..........................

So chilly this morning.....I love it!  Dropped my daughter off at school this morning with coffee cup in hand and an outfit I threw on .....faux fur cardigan, uggs, and black leggings.  Needless to say I am already feeling fabulous even though no one but my daughter saw me in it :).  Trust me, my daughter always gives me her opinion on my style as she is evolving her own style herself.

So what's on my mind this morning, besides my Dunkin Donuts coffee?

Accessories........ but of course!


Contrast Suedette Belt
www.forever21.com

Twist and Rhinestone Bangles
www.forever21.com


Tile Earrings www.twisted-silver.com


Luck Necklace www.twisted-silver.com




Winter White Feather earrings by Twinkle. Can be found on Facebook under "Twinkle". Love the designer and have known her since kindergarten. Amazing woman!

Mini M.A.C. Clutch

Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Clutch in Electric Blue.
Nikki Hobo
Rebecca Minkoff Nikki Hobo 



Daily Pinterest Finds
www.pinterest.com

1950's quintessential LBD, perfect  LBD Vintage. Love that it will make you want to twirl when you wear it.

hellooooo new years dress     Fabulous for New Years!.
<3

2 comments:

  1. The fashion accessories are involving a much creative idea in them.The design of necklace is looking little rough.Rhinestone Brooch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the necklace a little much for me, however felt some could pull it off as a statement necklace. Thank you for your opinion. I assume you are speaking of the last necklace.

    ReplyDelete