Charlene Parker

Charlene Parker
Charlene Parker Pearls and White Smiles Alternative Model

Thursday, November 3, 2011

More-is-More..........

16. Layer Your Necklaces
More-is More~~~Coco Chanel


I love layering necklaces like Coco Chanel did. Especially if wearing a monochromatic outfit every day for work. Black is what we wear every day at my job (which I am not complaining because at least I do not wear scrubs---gasp!!).   So I try to dress the uniform up a little and play with my necklaces and accessories. I love layering pearls, adding some feather earrings, jewel tones, and always wear a smile which always makes one look younger.  A few accessory ideas I love below.........

 Brown and Black Feathered Earrings by Twinkle.  The designer is a  friend of mine and I can't wait to purchase my next pair from her site.  You may find Twinkle on Facebook, just type in "Twinkle" She is easy to work with and your purchase is expedited quickly.

 Red and Yellow Feather Earrings- Twinkle


Woven Chain Necklace- Forever 21
Dual Tone Necklace-Forever 21

Cameo Pendant Necklace-Forever 21

Beaded Mesh Necklace-Forever 21


Images borrowed from InStyle, Forever 21, and Twinkle

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out girl!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! Is keeping me busy while I am creating :>). Thanks for reading.I love getting comments.

    ReplyDelete